Casis, Rommel J.
Assistant Professor of Law
- BA, University of the Philippines, 1995
- LLB, University of the Philippines, 2001
- LLM, Columbia Law School, 2010
- Analysis of Philippine Agency law and Jurisprudence (2011)
- Analysis of Philippine Partnership law and Jurisprudence (2011)
- Analysis of the Law and Jurisprudence on Torts and Quasi-Delicts (forthcoming)
- Analysis of the Law and Jurisprudence on Damages (forthcoming)
- Experts Dialogue on Philippine Climate Change Policy: Mitigation and Adaptation
- Measures (ed.) (Institute of International Legal Studies 2009)
- Legal Liabilities for Maritime Disasters (Ed.) (University of the Philippines College of Law 2009)
- Green Rules: Gray Areas and Red Flags, Philippine Law Journal Volume 86 Issue 4 (2012)
- Predator Principles: Laws of Armed Conflict and Targeted Killing Philippine Law Journal. Volume 85 Issue 2 (2011)
- Painting REDD Offsets Green: A Case For Statutory Deuteranopia, Philippine Law Journal Volume 84 Issue 2 (2010).
- Constructing the Philippine Climate Change Legal Framework, Philippine Law Journal. Volume 83 Issue 4 (2009)
- The Climate Change Crisis: Global Legal Framework, Policy Initiatives and the Philippine Response in Experts Dialogue on Philippine Climate Change Policy: Mitigation and Adaptation Measures (ed.) Institute of International Legal Studies (2009)
- Maroon and Green: The Role of the University in Addressing Climate Change, U.P. Forum Vol. 9 No. 9 July-August 2008.