Institute of ChemistryCollege of Science
- Ph.D. Environmental Engineering, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (Korea)
- Lamorena, R. B.; Kyung, D.; Lee, W. Effect of organic matters on CO2 hydrate formation in Ulleung Basin sediment suspensions. Environ. Sci. Tech. 2011, in print
- Lamorena, R.B. and Lee, W. Effect of pH on carbon dioxide hydrate formation in mixed soil mineral suspensions. Environ. Sci. Tech. 2009, 43, 5908-5914.
- Lamorena, R.B. and Lee, W. Formation of carbon dioxide hydrate in soil and soil mineral suspensions with electrolyte. Environ. Sci. Tech. 2008, 42, 2753-2759.
- Lamorena, R.B. and Lee, W. Influence of ozone concentration and temperature on ultra-fine particle and gaseous volatile organic compound formations generated during the ozone-initiated reactions with emitted terpenes from a car air freshener. J. Haz. Mat. 2008, 158, 471-477.
- Lamorena, R.B. and Lee, W. Formation of secondary organic productions from the ozone-initiated oxidations with monoterpenes in indoor environments. Adv. Asian Environ. Eng. 2008, 7, 13-20.*(non-SCI)*
- Lamorena, R.B.; Jung, S.; Bae, G.; and Lee, W. The formation of ultra-fine particles during ozone-initiated oxidations with terpenes emitted from natural paint. J. Haz. Mat. 2007, 141, 245-251.
- Lamorena, R.B.; Park, S.; Bae, G.; Lee, W. Ultrafine particles and gaseous volatile organic compound exposures from the reaction of ozone and car-air freshener during metropolis travel. (Korean Soc. Environ. Eng.) Environ. Eng. Res. 2007, 12, 72-80.