Lopez, Yany P.
Department of GeographyCollege of Social Sciences and Philosophy
- MS Geography University of the Philippines Diliman, 2007
- BS Geography, University of the Philippines Diliman, 1999
- “Children as dynamic and active agents in a disaster prone community,” Future of Educational Research Conference Macquarie University, UP Diliman, 11 November 2013.
- “The geography of children and disasters: A preliminary result,” Burning issues in contemporary social sciences and philosophy, CSSP Extramural 2013, Palma Hall, UP Diliman, 16-19 April 2013.
- “Child participation and Disaster Risk Reduction,” Forum on Geographical Studies. Palma Hall, UP Diliman, 12 December 2012.
- “Using Portfolio Assessment in Evaluating Geographic Learning of College Students,” Southeast Asian Geography Association, Singapore, 3-6 June 2008.
- “The Role of Geography in Enhancing Environmental Education,” 6th National Social Science Congress Philippine Social Science Council, 7-9 May 2008.
- “The State of Geographic Education in the Montessori, Private and Public Elementary Schools: A Philippine Case Study”, Southeast Asian Geography Association, Singapore, 28-30 November 2006.
- “The State of Geographic Education in Selected Elementary Schools in Metro Manila, Philippines,” International Geographical Union Conference, Queensland University of Technology Brisbane, Australia, 3-7 July 2006.
- "Level of Geographical Awareness in the Private and Public Schools," National Conference on Geographical Studies 2006, 24-25 February 2006.