Tabios, Guillermo C.
Institute of Civil EngineeringCollege of Engineering
UP DilimanDirector, National Hydraulic Research Center (NHRC); Water Resources Engineering Group (Group Head)
- Ph. D. Civil Engineering (Hydrology and Water Resources), 1984 Colorado State University, USA
- MS Land and Water Resources Engineering, 1979 University of the Philippines Los Baños
- BS Agricultural Engineering, 1977 University of the Philippines Los Baños
- Tabios, G.Q. III (2007). Influence of storm rainfall movement on watershed sediment yield, Journal of Hydrologic Environment, IHES, December, Vol. 3 (1), pp. 31-40.
- Tabios, G.Q. III (2007). Reservoir sedimentation and operations study using a two-dimensional hydraulic model, Journal of Hydrologic Environment, IHES, December, Vol. 3 (1), pp. 41-50.
- Tabios, G.Q. III (2008). Two-dimensional hydraulic model with mobile bed for dam-break problems, Journal of Hydrologic Environment, IHES, Vol. 4, no.1, December, Vol. 4 (1), pp. 17-25.
- Daniell, T.M. and G.Q. Tabios III (2008). Rainfall intensity duration frequency (IDF) analysis for the Asia Pacific Region, Asian Pacific FRIEND, IHP-VII Technical Documents in Hydrology, No. 2, UNESCO Office, Jakarta, Indonesia, November.
- Tabios, G.Q. III (2008). Hydrology and ecology-related aspects of managing the Agusan Marsh, In Proc of First Scientific Conference on the Agusan Marsh, Published by UNESCO Jakarta Office and Philippine Council for Aquatic and Marine Research and Development, pp.21-31.
- Tabios, G.Q. III (2009). Water resources management, Philippine science compendium (engineering and industrial research), National Research Council of the Philippines.
- Tabios, G.Q. III (2009). Contributing Writer, Sustainable civil engineering: harmonizing infrastructure development with the environment, Kusakabe, O. et al. (eds), The University of the Philippines Press and Japan Society for the Promotion of Science.