College of Veterinary Medicine

In response to the urgent need of properly trained Filipino veterinarians who would combat the ravages of rinderpest which was then so widespread in the country, the College of Veterinary Science was founded on June 18, 1908 through Act No. 1870 by the Philippine Legislature. It was one of the original colleges of the University of the Philippines and was later renamed College of Veterinary Medicine (CVM).

View website for more information