CALL FOR ABSTRACTS IS NOW OPEN!
“From Discourses to Actions: Mobilizing the Academe for Disaster Risk Reduction and Climate Change Adaptation and Mitigation“, the 2nd National Conference of the Philippine Academic Society for Climate and Disaster Resilience, will be held on 25-27 October 2023 at the International Center for Public Administration (ICPA), National College of Public Administration and Governance, University of the Philippines Diliman, Quezon City.
SAVE THE DATE!
Interested authors may submit panel and paper proposals on the following:
A. Hazards, Vulnerabilities, Climate and Disaster Risks
• Disasters, Poverty, and Vulnerable Groups
• Urban & Rural Disasters
• Complex Hazards and Disasters
• Everyday Disasters
• Climate Change Impacts
• Lessons from the COVID-19 Pandemic Disaster
B. Innovations, Advances and Creative Works for Climate and Disaster Resilience
• Mainstreaming DRR-CCA in the Academe and Practice (Natural sciences, health, agriculture, engineering, architecture, management & governance, public safety, law, social sciences, business, arts & culture, nutrition, tourism, communication, education, gender)
• Technological Innovations (GIS, Remote Sensing, AI, Space Data, and others)
• Creative Works for Resilience (game-based learning, poetry, songs, other literary works)
• Land Use Development and Infrastructure Plan of Academic Institutions
• Safe Schools
• Policy Research and Advocacy
• Local & Indigenous Knowledge on DRR
• Institutional Development and Collaboration in DRR-CCAM
• The Big One: Preparedness & Readiness
• DRRM Pillars (Prevention & Mitigation, Preparedness, Response, Recovery & Rehabilitation)
Know more here: bit.ly/PASCDR-2ndConfe-Proposals
For questions or clarifications, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org and carbon copy (CC) email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
“From Discourses to Actions: Mobilizing the Academe for Disaster Risk Reduction and Climate Change Adaptation and Mitigation” is organized by the Philippine Academic Society for Climate and Disaster Resilience and UP Resilience Institute in partnership with the UP Social Action and Research for Development Foundation.
Posted on May 03, 2023