Molina, Victorio B.
Department of Environmental and Occupational HealthCollege of Public Health
- PhD in Environmental Science, University of the Philippines Los Baños
- Master of Public Health, University of the Philippines Manila, 1993
- BS in Environmental and Sanitary Engineering, Mapua Institute of Technology, 1989
- BS in Civil Engineering, Bicol University, Legaspi City, 1984
- Lomboy, MC, Quirit, L, Molina, V, Damacion, G, Schwarts, J, Suh, H, Baja, E. . Characterization of particulate matter 2.5 in an urban tertiary care hospital in the Philippines.. Building and Environment.. (2015); 92; 432-439.
- Molina, VB and Kada, R. . Carcinogenic Health Risk of Arsenic in Five Commercially Important Fish from Laguna De Bay, Philippine. Acta Medica Philippina. (2014); 48(3); 12-19
- Molina VB. Health Risk Assessment of Heavy Metals in Manila Catfish (Arius dispar) from Laguna Lake. Acta Medica Philippina. (2014); 48(1); 22-27
- Molina VB. Health Risk Assessment of Heavy Metals Bioaccumulation in Bangus from Laguna Lake. University of the Philippines Manila Journal. (2012); 16; 1-11
- Molina VB. Espaldon, MVO, Flavier, ME, Pacardo, EP, Rebancos, CM. Bioaccumulation in Nile Tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus) from Laguna De Bay, Philippines. Journal of Environmental Science and Management. (2011); 14 (2); 28-35
- Crisostomo, L., Molina V. . Pregnancy Outcomes among Farming Households of Nueva Ecija with Conventional Pesticide Use versus Integrated Pest Management. International Journal of Occupational and Environmental Health. . pp. 232-242. (2002); 8(3);
- Molina, V.B.. Waste Management Practices of Hospitals in Metro Manila. University of the Philippines Manila Journal. University of the Philippines Manila Journal. (2002); 7 (3-4); 17-22
- Molina VB. Non-Carcinogenic Health Risk of Heavy Metal in Mudfish from Laguna Lake. Science Diliman. ; 24(1); 23-32