Ang mga dagdag kaalamanan naman para sa earthquake drill ay puwedeng makita sa mga sumusod na dokumento:
- Internal Documents para sa Administrador ng building o kaya ng director o dean para malaman kung ano ang mga gawin sa Nationwide Earthquake Drill
- Karagdagang Kaalaman para makita ang panganib sa iyong gusali
Sources: CCSP DRRM / U.P. Vanguard Incorporated / UP Resilience Institute NOAH Center
The UP Resilience Institute was established as a proactive hub of benchmark innovative information vital to the nation's efforts in climate change mitigation and adaptation.
Its mission is to empower local communiites through multidisciplinary actions toward resilience.
As a response through its Memorandum No. PAEP-16-67, the UP Board of Regents (BOR) approved on 28 July 2016 the establishment of the University of the Philippines Resilience Institute (UP RI) to have the following functions and programs concerning multi-hazard, multidisciplinary, multisectoral, comprehensive disaster risk reduction and management (DRRM):
- Research and Creative Work: undertake policy research, action research and interdisciplinary or transdisciplinary research or creative work
- Knowledge Sharing: disseminate research findings, creative works and innovations
- Education: establish non-degree educational programs and support degree programs within the UP System
- Institute Building: improve the capability of the UP System as an agent of change for disaster resilience in the Philippines and the Pacific Rim region